Pulse strives to create a friendly and inclusive environment. Negativity, rudeness or gossip will not be tolerated. We ask that all clients and staff treat each other with kindness. Pulse reserves the rights to terminate contracts when deemed necessary.
We strictly enforce the late cancel policy. We want to give everyone a chance to attend class. Please make sure to cancel within 4 hours of class. Each late cancel will result in a $10 charge to your card on file. Each no-show will be charged $20 to the card on file. If there is no card on file, the fee will be added to your account and must be reconciled in order to take class. The system will not allow you to sign up for class with a balance. Please do not message us on social media or email if you cannot make it. We may not see it in time. Lastly, texting the studio phone is not late cancelling, you must cancel class on your own via the app or website.
The following are part efforts to keep the studio safe:
- Studio floors will be cleaned between classes and floors will be mopped daily with disinfectant.
- Spin bikes will be wiped after each class.
- Bathrooms will also be sanitized daily and between use as much as possible and when informed of use.
- Barre socks are required. No exceptions. You will not be permitted into the studio without them.
- 5 minutes after class will be provided for you to thoroughly clean props after class.
- Everything will be disinfected following each class.