We will be strictly enforcing the late cancel policy. We want to give everyone a chance to attend class so please make sure to cancel within 4 hours of class. Each late cancel/no show will result in a $10 charge to your card on file. If there is no card on file, the fee will be added to your account and must be reconciled in order to take class. The system will not allow you to sign up for class with a balance. Please do not message us on social media or email if you cannot make it. We may not see it in time. Lastly, texting the studio phone is not late cancelling, you must cancel class on your own via the app or website.
The following are part of our COVID-19 efforts to keep the studio safe:
- Your COVID-19 Waiver must be signed prior to attending class.
- Use of TB-Quat for cleaning/disinfecting of all equipment between and after class. Everything will receive a 15 minute contact time per manufacturers recommendations.
- Studio floors will be steamed between classes and floors will be mopped daily with disinfectant.
- Spin bikes will be wiped after each class.
- Bathrooms will also be sanitized daily and between each use as much as possible and when informed of use.
- Barre socks are required. No exceptions. You will not be permitted into the studio without them.
- Cleaning. 5 minutes will be provided for you to thoroughly clean your props after class. This is BIG and needs to be taken seriously.
- I know we all miss each other but please try to limit the congregation after class. If you choose to do so, please take this outside and stay 6 feet apart. Give each other air hugs and air high fives instead of physical contact.
- Everything will be disinfected following each class.
- Masks are optional for those who are vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated we kindly ask that you continue to wear a mask.