Starting May 30th, all in studio classes will have 9 students max and 1 instructor. We will ensure that spots are spaced out to ensure we are social distancing as much as possible. We will continue to provide Live classes during the week.
We will be strictly enforcing the late cancel policy. With only allowing 9 clients in the studio, we want to give everyone a chance so please make sure to cancel within 2 hours of class. Each late cancel/no show will result in a $10 charge to your card on file. Please do not message us on social media or email if you cannot make it. We may not see it in time. There will be absolutely NO walk-ins. You must sign up for class ahead of time.
The following are part of our COVID-19 efforts to keep the studio safe:
- COVID-19 Waiver must be signed prior to attending class.
- Complimentary towel service will no longer be available. If you wish to use a towel, please bring your own or purchase a studio towel.
- Use of TB-Quat for cleaning/disinfecting of all equipment between and after class. Everything will receive a 15 minute contact time per manufacturers recommendations.
- Studio floors will be steamed between classes and floors will be mopped daily with bleach.
- Spin bikes will be wiped and fogged after each class.
- Bathrooms will also be sanitized daily and between each use as much as possible and when informed of use.
- The water fountain will be closed. This is a sanitary issue. We will have drinks for purchase at the front desk. Please make sure to fill your water bottle before class.
- Barre socks are required. No exceptions. You will not be permitted into the studio without them.
- Limited props. Class props will be limited to weights and Pilates balls. You will be permitted to ONE set of weights. Rental mats are no longer available. Come prepared with your own mats. We also are not opposed to you bringing your own weights. We are also able to sell the Pilates balls if you are interested.
- Bathroom amenities are no longer available 🙁 Toiletries can be purchased at the front desk.
- Cleaning. 5 minutes will be provided for you to thoroughly clean your props after class. This is BIG and needs to be taken seriously.
- Temperature monitoring will be performed prior to entering the studio. This is our first line of defense in ensuring we are safe. If you have a temperature we will not allow you to enter the studio. Your temperature will be taken and you will receive a generous squirt of hand sanitizer.
- Cubbies will no longer be accessible. Please only bring in what you need for class. This area will be blocked off.
- I know we all miss each other but please try to limit the congregation after class. If you choose to do so, please take this outside and stay 6 feet apart. Give each other air hugs and air high fives instead of physical contact.
- Everything will be disinfected following each class.
- Masks are required when in the studio. Your mask can be removed once you are at your spot for class.